In this article, we will discuss Outlook send receive error and what to do when Outlook cannot send email and Outlook cannot receive email. For any assistance, please contact us at Outlook support phone number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate support.
Owned by Microsoft, Outlook is one of the most widely used email services provides across the globe. It can be easily integrated with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for shared mailboxes, calendars, public folder & lists, and schedules, making it perfect for organizations. Hence, outlook email is an ideal one for both personal and professional use.
Errors and issues in emails are a common occurrence. One such common error that users face is Outlook send receive error. In this article, we will discuss the reasons why you are facing Outlook send receive error and effective ways to resolve them. For assistance with Outlook send receive error, contact us at Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275 for 24/7 support.
Causes of Outlook send receive error | Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275
Facing Outlook send receive error is frustrating as most of your important tasks are put on hold. When this error occurs, Outlook cannot send email, Outlook cannot receive email, or both. For assistance with Outlook send receive error, contact us at Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate support.
Here are some common reasons for Outlook send receive error-
- Wrong email settings.
- Error code 0 – This Outlook send receive error occurs when Outlook cannot connect to the server.
- Error code 8004210A- This Outlook send receive error occurs when the server times out when trying to respond to a user query.
- Error code 0x800CCC80- When this error occurs, users aren’t able to send any files by email.
- Error code 8004010F- When this error occurs, data files cannot be accessed. Users cannot send or receive files containing attachments.
- Error code 0x80042109- This error code means that Outlook cannot connect to the outgoing email server.
- Error code 0x800ccc19- This error suggests timeout when trying to communicate with the server.
Along with these errors, there are various reasons that may cause Outlook send receive errors. In some cases, Outlook cannot send email, in some Outlook cannot receive email, and in some it cannot do both. If you need assistance with these issues, contact Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-969-2576 for immediate support.
How to fix Outlook Send Receive Error | Outlook Support Phone Number+1-800-441-3275
Here are some of the methods to try to fix Outlook Send Receive Error-
- Check your Internet connection- The first thing that you should do is check if your Internet connection is fine. Check if your device is connected to the Internet and it is working. Sometimes, Outlook cannot send email or Outlook cannot receive email due to poor Internet connectivity.
- Check your Outlook email settings- If your Internet connection is fine, then the next thing you should do is ensure that your email credentials are inserted correctly in Outlook email settings.
To do this, go to File > Info > Account settings.
Select ‘Account settings’ in the dropdown menu and go to Email tab. Click New.
Go to Add new account and enter you details like name, password, and email address.
Once everything is done, select Finish and click on Close.
- Check outgoing server settings- One of the main reasons for Outlook send receive error is incorrect email settings.
To do this, you can do the following-
Go to File > Account settings.
Select ‘Account settings’ in the dropdown menu and go to Change tab.
Click on ‘More Settings’ > ‘Outgoing Server.’
Select the checkbox next to ‘My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.’
Select ‘Log on to incoming server before sending mail.’
- Delete any suspected emails- Sometimes suspicious emails lead to Outlook send receive error.
Delete any such emails before they cause harm.
- Disable antivirus software temporarily- Sometimes, antivirus software clash with Outlook application which may lead to Outlook send receive error. Disable antivirus temporarily and try accessing your account.
- Disable firewall- If Outlook cannot send email or Outlook cannot receive email, it may also be due to firewall settings. Disable firewall settings temporarily and try accessing Outlook email.
- Update Outlook application- If you have recent updates pending, then update it to fix Outlook send receive error.
- Open Outlook in safe mode
These are some of the methods you can try to fix Outlook send receive error. If you aren’t able to fix the error despite trying these methods, contact our Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate assistance.
Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275
There are many issues and problems that may occur in your Outlook Email. Knowing the particular cause of the issue is a time-consuming task. This is where our technicians assist you and enable you to solve your Outlook issues without wasting time and energy. You can rest assured and let us do the time-consuming task for you.
We listen to your problems, conduct Outlook troubleshooting & diagnosis, identify the root cause, repair, and optimize. Throughout the process, we keep you updated on the findings and keep the communication channel open.
After providing our service, our technical support and customer care stay available 24/7, to respond to further queries. You can always reach out to us at Outlook Support Phone Number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate assistance.
Other services that we offer-
- Virus Support– Save your work and data, and enjoy a risk-free workspace.
- Antivirus Support– Our professional’s scan malware, spyware, and Trojan from your devices, remove viruses and update the security of the device.
- Browser Support– We provide expert assistance on PC issues for all types of browsers.
- PC Support– We diagnose PC problems, troubleshoots system errors, fixes the issues, and optimizes your PC for efficient use.
- Wireless Support– We provide wireless support, network support, and network management services based on the business’s or individual’s needs.
- PC Driver Support– We provide PC Driver Support which optimizes CPU usage, improves system memory management, reduces device latency, and fix common issues that your PC is facing.
- Popup Support– We manage all your popup preferences without them bothering you to the slightest.
By: All-in-One Support