For Microsoft office Installation Call now toll-Free number +1-800-441-3275 for Microsoft office setup. Microsoft Office, which is more commonly known as Office is developed by Microsoft and first announced by Bill Gates on 1988. MS Office is a set of client and server software and services, that are bundled together are productivity applications. The first MS Office suite contained MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Powerpoint and as the versions improved, so has the number of software. For Microsoft Office setup and Office installation for your personal and professional use, contact our Microsoft Office Support Number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate assistance.
MS Office is available for desktop version which is available for Windows operating system and macOS. It is also available for mobile devices and runs on Android and iOS. MS Office can also be accessed on the web using a web browser. In this article, we will discuss Microsoft Office setup or MS Office setup and Office installation for PC running on Windows and Mac operating systems.
The latest version of MS Office is Office 2019 which consists the follwing software products-
Office Professional Plus 2019, Office Standard 2019, Project Professional 2019, Project Standard 2019, Visio Professional 2019, and Visio Standard 2019.
Regardless of the version that you use, the process for Microsoft Office setup is similar. Of course, it is always recommended to use the latest version MS Office due to new and improved features that the software will have. For assistance on Microsoft Office setup and Office installation of all versions, contact our Microsoft Office Support Number +1-800-441-3275 for assistance.
How to perform Microsoft Office setup Call Toll Free +1-800-441-3275 for Office Installtion
Here are the steps for Microsoft Office setup and Office installation for Windows and Mac operating systems. You can either buy MS Office software from a trusted retail store, order MS Office key card online, or order MS Office software directly from Microsoft. If you are buying MS Office software from retail store or online store, then the packaging will come with a detailed instruction as to how to perform Microsoft Office setup. If, however, you are buying from Microsoft’s official website, then you can follow the steps mentioned below. The steps for MS Office setup & Office installation is similar regardless of the source of MS Office software. For assistance on Microsoft Office setup, contact Microsoft Office Support Number +1-800-441-3275
Microsoft Office Setup for Windows
- Visit Microsoft’s official setup page.
- visite oofice.com/setup
- If you have a Microsoft account, then sign in using that account. If you don’t have one, then create a new Microsoft Office account.
- Enter the product key or activation code. If you have purchased your MS Office software from a store then the product key/activation code comes with the packaging. If you have ordered it online, either from an eCommerce store or from Microsoft, then the product key will be sent to your email address. Find the product key and enter it on the box provided.
- Select your country and language.
- Click on Install Office.
- Once the installation file has been downloaded, locate the file, and open it.
- Follow the instructions and complete the Office installation process.
- Your Microsoft Office setup is complete.
Do keep in mind that the first time you launch any of MS Office software, you will have to use your Office account’s email id and password. If you have any issue in the sign you email account contact email support helpline and fix your issue.
For assistance on Microsoft Office setup, contact Microsoft Office Setup Number +1-800-441-3275.
Microsoft Office Setup for Mac
- If you haven’t bought MS Office yet, then you can do so by visiting Microsoft Office’s official website.
- Once the date, head over to your Mac App Store and search Microsoft Office.
- Select the apps you want to be installed and click on ‘Get’.
- In order to authorize the downloads, you will have to enter your Apple ID & Password. Enter your id and password.
- Once done, Office installation will start automatically in the background.
- Your Microsoft Office setup is complete.
Sometimes, you will see that MS Office is already installed in your device while buying. This means that Microsoft has partnered with or have been sponsored by your device. In such a device, you do not have to carry on with Office installation and just activate MS Office in your device.
You can easily activate your MS Office by clicking on one of the software that you want to use. When it opens, it will ask you to sign in. Sign in with your Microsoft account details. And MS Office will be successfully activated in your device.
If you are facing any problem with Microsoft Office setup like invalid product key, network or connectivity error, or any other issues with MS Office setup, contact our Microsoft Office Support Number +1-800-441-3275 for immediate assistance.
System Requirements for Microsoft Office Setup Toll Free Number +1-800-441-3275
Though Microsoft Office isn’t a heavy application and is one of the most useful applications for your device, it is essential that your device has the required specifications for it to run smoothly. Here ar the basic system requirements for MS Office to work in your PC and for minimal obstructions in Microsoft Office Setup.
- Computer and processor: 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core.
- Professional Plus: 2.0 GHz or greater recommended for Skype for Business.
- Memory: 4GB RAM; 2GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard disk: 4GB of available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics: DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10 (or WDDM 1.3 or higher for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update).
- Professional Plus: Skype for Business requires DirectX 9 or later, 128 MB graphics memory, and 32 bits per pixel capable format.
- Operating system: Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Browser: The current version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: Some features may require .NET 3.5 or 4.6 and higher to also be installed.
It is recommended that your device fulfills these system requirements for MS Office to work smoothly in your device. On assistance regarding all types of MS Office issues, Microsoft Office setup, Office installation, Office activation, and other Office problems, contact Microsoft Office support number +1-800-441-3275.
Other services that we offer-
- Virus Support– Save your work and data, and enjoy a risk-free workspace.
- Antivirus Support– Our professional’s scan malware, spyware, and Trojan from your devices, remove viruses and update the security of the device.
- Browser Support– We provide expert assistance on PC issues for all types of browsers.
- PC Support– We diagnose PC problems, troubleshoots system errors, fixes the issues, and optimizes your PC for efficient use.
- Wireless Support– We provide wireless support, network support, and network management services based on the business’s or individual’s needs.
- PC Driver Support– We provide PC Driver Support which optimizes CPU usage, improves system memory management, reduces device latency, and fix common issues that your PC is facing.
- Popup Support– We manage all your popup preferences without them bothering you to the slightest.
By: All-in-One Support