Fix “Cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error. Are you continuously getting this error message “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” in your iPhone? This error message occurs when you are trying to open your mail application, whether it is Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc. and somehow your iPhone connection to server failed.
If you are facing this error “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed”, then there could be various reasons causing it. Knowing the exact reason of this error is a time-consuming task. Hence, in this article, we have listed out ways in which you can resolve “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” issue.
If you are having difficulty with this iPhone connection to the server failed issue, then you can contact the iPhone Customer Care Number at+1-800-441-3275 for 24/7 immediate assistance.
How to resolve “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error in iPhone & iPad
Here are some troubleshooting methods that you can try to resolve “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error in your iPhone & iPad. For support and queries, contact the iPhone Customer Care Number at+1-800-441-3275.
- Check your internet connection- The first step to take if your iPhone connection to the server failed is to check the internet connection. If you have a poor Internet connection, then naturally your iPhone connection to the server will fail. You can wait until you have a stable Internet connection and then try to access your email.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad- Most of the times, you may face “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error due to simple reasons and restarting your iPhone will help in sorting it. Restarting your iPhone will refresh all its applications and close its background apps helping your iPhone to breathe after doing continuous tasks.
Try restarting your iPhone and then accessing your mail again.
- Sign out of your account and sign-in again- If both the above steps still doesn’t resolve “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” issue, then go to your account and sign out. Once the sign out is successful, sign in to your account again. The steps to sign out of your mail account are-
Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Select your account > Click ‘Delete account.’
Once it has been deleted, go back again to Passwords & Accounts and click on Add account to add your account.
Once you add your account, open your email and check if the iPhone connection to the server failed is still appearing or not.
- Change mail password- In case the above methods do not work, change your mail account password. You may not be able to change the password from your phone because of the “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error. So, visit your mail service (Gmail, Yahoo, etc.) through the web and change your password.
- Move emails to a different folder- This step has been useful for certain users and hence, you could also try doing this.
For this step, first, create a temporary folder where you can move your masks to.
Select the mails from your Inbox and select the ‘Move’ option.
Move the mails to the new folder and access your mails.
If you aren’t able to do this due to “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error, then you can try doing this through the web browser.
- Reset Network Settings- Another possible solution that you can try is resetting the network settings of your iPhone.
For this, you can follow the mentioned steps-
Go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings.
Enter your password and choose Reset Network Settings.
Once that’s done, restart your phone.
If you aren’t able to solve this issue despite trying all these mentioned steps, then contact the iPhone Customer Care Number at +1-800-969-2576 for assistance with “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error.
- Change Sync settings- You could also try this method. Go to your mail account and change the “Mail Days to Sync” field to “No Limit.”
- Factory reset- If, despite trying all the above methods you aren’t able to resolve “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed”, then try this as the last resort. Factory reset will lead to a complete loss of all your iPhone data and hence, you should back up your data, photos, videos, etc. before performing a factory reset.
Also, if you don’t want to take this drastic step, then you can consult us first regarding “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” issue. We will provide you with 24/7 remote assistance and respond to your queries immediately.
Contact iPhone Customer Care Number +1-800-441-3275 for diagnosis and consultation.
iPhone Connection to Server Failed – iPhone Customer Care Number +1-800-441-3275
If you are facing “cannot get mail the connection to the server failed” error or any other errors in your iPhone, then please contact iPhone Customer Care Number at +1-800-441-3275
We effectively diagnose the issue and repair & optimize your device. As we provide remote support, you can know exactly what happened with your printer and hence, save your time. Our solutions are cost-efficient and our customer care number is available 24/7 for assistance. For support, contact the iPhone Customer Care Number at +1-800-441-3275.
Why choose our services?
- We provide remote support. Your computer will be accessed online through secure support and we provide our support services to you which includes diagnosis, repair & optimization.
- You can connect to us across multiple platforms like PCs, mobiles, tablets, etc.
- Our services are designed for individuals, teams, professionals, and organizations.
- Our diagnosis and repair service is hassle-free. We are just a call away -+1-800-441-3275
- Our professionals have years of expertise in their field and ensure that your problem is resolved in the most efficient way.
Other services that we offer-
- Virus Support– Save your work and data, and enjoy a risk-free workspace.
- Antivirus Support– Our professional’s scan malware, spyware, and Trojan from your devices, remove viruses and update the security of the device.
- Browser Support– We provide expert assistance on PC issues for all types of browsers.
- PC Support– We diagnose PC problems, troubleshoots system errors, fixes the issues, and optimizes your PC for efficient use.
- Wireless Support– We provide wireless support, network support, and network management services based on the business’s or individual’s needs.
- PC Driver Support– We provide PC Driver Support which optimizes CPU usage, improves system memory management, reduces device latency, and fix common issues that your PC is facing.
- Popup Support– We manage all your popup preferences without them bothering you to the slightest.
By: All-in-One Support